You know about sassy water! You agree that the focus given to you made you drink more water. The ginger helps calm and soothe your GI tract. The lemon eases heartburn, bloating and other digestion problems, cleanses and stimulates the liver and kidneys. The mint releaves inflammation of the stomach and digestive tract. The cucumber contains an enzyme that helps in protein digestion.
Even more important: the simple act of making this Sassy Water every day served as a reminder during the 4-Day jumpstart that life is a little bit different, that things are going to change. It has helped you focus on the task ahead: getting a flatter belly once and for all.
To take it to the next level, build a food routine that does NOT contain any:
1. Salt and processed foods
2. Excess carbs. Decrease your intake of high-carb and wheat product such as: pasta, high GI fruit, baked goods
3. Bulky Raw food (ie: eat cooked carrots, not raw) and fruit (apples, apricots, bananas, oranges, peaches)
4. Gassy foods: legumes, cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, onion, peppers and citrus fruit
5. Chewing gum
6. Sugar alcohols (Xyliyol & Maltitol)
7. Fried foods, spicy foods, dairy (except yogurt), corn and soy products
8. Carbonated drinks (soda!!!)
9. Alcohol, coffee, tea, hot cocoa and acidic fruit juices
10. Stress (I know, easy to say, ask me for tips on how to cope)
For the next four days, you should:
1. Follow the meal plan
2. Eat four meals a day, for a total of 1,200 calories minimum
3. Drink one full recipe of Sassy Water
4. Take a quick 5 minute after meal walk
5. Eat slowly. To help with this, pick a number (like 10, but it doesn’t really matter) and make sure you chew that many times for every mouthful.
The meal plan: